Large Warehouse / Light Industrial Unit with Harbour Views, Newmarket Street Woodstock!
|Originally the site of one of Cape Town’s first bakeries, The Palms has an intriguing history.
The building itself dates back to the first quarter of the last century when baker William Baumann built a factory to house two of his projects, Baumann’s Biscuits and Dunes Bread.
The Palms is a décor and lifestyle centre and combines old-world charm with a contemporary edge.
Spacious offices are home to well-known architects, fabric houses, creative people, property and real estate, designers, photographers, recruitment, consulting and travel, destination services.
· Located at 145 Sir Lowry Road Woodstock. There is ample garage parking for tenants and visitors alike.
· Access to this warehouse is via Newmarket Street, Woodstock
GROUND floor INDUSTRIAL UNIT w/MEZZANINE & drive in access via Newmarket Street
Approx.1057m² x R100/m² = R 105,700pm + VAT ( including op costs )
à RENT IS NEGOTIABLE
Deposit is 2 x rental
· Electricity is on a pre-paid basis
· Water, sewerage and refuse is payable based on consumption/pro rata share!
· CALL US NOW to view this open plan space !
62.4m² – Selwyn Studios The Palms 2nd floor light commercial unit in Sir Lowry Road, Woodstock
Woodstock, Cape Town, South Africa
R119/m² For Rent
620m² – Ground floor warehouse available to let in Paarden Eiland.
Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, South Africa
R75.40/m² For Rent
242msq – Plantation Business Park light industrial unit to let in Ottery.
Ottery, Cape Town, South Africa
R80/m² For Rent